Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekly(ish) Know-It-All Wrap-Up June 15-July 6

Here's a wrap-up for the past few weeks.

I wrote one piece on Helium about How to help if someone has a panic attack in the middle of a crowd. I took this one kind of to heart, because I have had a panic attack in public, and it is very embarrassing. I also added one today on Total body workouts for beginners, since I am doing that for myself anyways!

On The Golden Vanguard, I started a new series called "Owning vs. Renting" and started with the pros of renting. Knowing all the sides to an important decision can make all the difference in how you end up, so I'm doing a separate piece for each pros of and cons of both renting and owning property.

Aside from that, I've done about 6 gigs on Fiverr, for a total of 24$. Seems like only a little money, but keep in mind that each gig takes about 5-10 minutes, so 24$ for about 60 minutes, is pretty darn good.

I also did some art in the past few weeks, and have since posted it on DeviantArt (because I'm awesome). Here is a beginning of one of the more intricate pieces I've started: Destruction. On a different note, this one was thrown together on a really bad day, emotionally. I called it: Inside Voices.

Other than that, I've been working at my novel slowly but surely. Plugging away at it. The characters are starting to develop deeper personalities and quirks, which I like. I never really know which way they're going to go until I start getting it out in writing. My main character seems really lame until you start reading, so maybe I'll find a way to make her more interesting in the beginning.

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment