Friday, December 28, 2012

My Merry Christmas!

Christmas was good to me and my family this year, with lots of family time spent, and reuniting. Great gifts all around, given and received. Time spent together as a family, sharing and growing closer. 

An example of a great gift is what I am  using to type this blog post right now. A brand new laptop. Lenovo I7 processor, 4 gigs of RAM, and the Windows 8 operating system. I also got a couple of books, a t-shirt, and some AWESOME Doctor Who paraphernalia.

My WonderWife got an iPod touch, and some work clothes, a new jacket (leather with sheepskin interior) and a new Toronto Maple Leafs hat.

The little Munchkin got an eReader (and started reading A Tale of Two Cities... willingly.) lots of clothes, a new movie, and lots and lots of craft gear. 

But more than that, we spent a great 4 days in total so far with various members of the family. Chatting and connecting. I have become closer to my cousins than I ever thought possible, and I am so grateful to have them. They are unique and fun individuals with likes and dislikes emerging as they become mature and more adult.

WW has spent time talking and hanging out with her family, and has expanded her family further, meeting new members that she had never met before.

It was a great holiday, and I look forward to next year and every day in between.

Peace, love, and merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment