Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekly Know-It-All Wrap-Up May 4-25

Maybe weekly is a loose term, but I really do mean to do it weekly! Anywho, without further ado, here's my recent junk that I've written. Enjoy it, and let me know what you think!

On Helium, I wrote a piece of poetry. It's a little dark, but that's how I was feeling at the time. The official (Helium) title is Back & Forth, but my title is Persistent Discord.

I submitted one writing job on iWriter which is for ghost writing, so my name won't be placed on the published copy. The title I gave it was "Are Airmiles still a valuable rewards system?" It was fun to write.

On the Golden Vanguard, I added to my Breaking Barriers series with an article on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder as well as Bipolar Disorder.  The changing style of jeans was also touched on, since we as a society can't make up our minds about what's "IN". Not to mention a short list of a few Awesome Things.

Also on the Golden Vanguard, I wrote a review of my favourite tattoo artist (Marc @ Planet Ink), as well as touching on some reasons that people get tattoos. Needtobreathe's album The Outsiders is a new music list that I recently acquired, and so I felt the need to share my opinion of this incredible band.

All in all, a pretty busy few weeks combined with all the stuff that I've been dealing with at home. I'm also going to put a more concerted effort into writing my novel (at least one of them), and I'd really like to see how that works out.

Lately I've also been doing a lot more painting and sketching to try to express my feelings that don't have words. It has been very helpful, and I will continue to do this for myself at the very least.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any comments, please share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment