Monday, August 27, 2012

Random updates from my mobile - the first

Updating my blog via mobile for the first time ever. I can't believe how busy life has been lately. Kind of embarassing.

Anyways, we're moving this weekend and we're mostly done packing I plan to do some this afternoon before i head to my weekly psych appointment.

One thing that is bugging ne is that my doctor has not called me since i got my diagnosis, and i wanted to discuss options with him. Now I dont know if i should call him again, since it has been about a month or so, or keep waiting.

Decisions, decisions.

I started a new job, which is great. I dont fully know what the heck I am doing most of the time, but there is always something to do. Which is good, except for now I have way less time to write. Then again, I wasnt always using my time to write anyways, so we will see.

In other news, I have started drawing again so you lovely readers may be subject to my atrocious art skills. I'm not sorry.

peace, love, and time travel.

3 comments:

  1. First off, it's good to see you posting again! Life gets so hectic.

    Also, call your doctor! It's your health and you have every right to know what's going on, or ask questions, or whatever the case may be. It's definitely frustrating when you worry about something, but you can't get a hold of who you need to in order to answer your questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, it's just about my mental health, hahaha. Maybe I should call him, but at the same time I'm terrified of ending up hooked on some random drug with a list of side effects the length of my arm, especially if it doesn't really help. I have a counselor that helps me deal with some of the stuff, but at the same time, I dunno. Bah.

      Delete
  2. Mental health is just as important as physical health, if not more important! Because your mental health can affect your physical health!

    Make sure to take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete